Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Nite




Dad and Dave gettin' cozy for my Abinadi narrative in our nightly prayer and scripture study. (Dad's legs are sore from being forced to hike 10 miles farther than planned on a scouting activity but he doesn't know how to stretch. apparently during gym class in high school, he was too cool. sorta like how I imagine the Fonz would be in a gym class episode, if there was one.)

Speaking of cool (Dad, the Fonz) here are David and I following suit. Uh, so it actually started off with me wanting to capture on film my hair, that I curled, with a curling machine that I bought. This might be the sixth time ever, post short hair rock & roll high school. Naturally, I thought it should be memorialized. And the dirty specks all over David's mirror just up the ante.




4 comments:

  1. I was there. apparently not cool enough. Or else smart enough to have trained them not to take goofy pictures of the Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the latter Mom. Although I've seen you in some pretty goofy pictures. Maybe it's just ones that you put yourself up for, like the previously posted sheriff shots:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, as I was posting this I thought, hmm, no mom. Will she be upset? Then I remembered that I just hadn't taken a photo cause I knew you don't like goofy pictures and you probably wouldn't have wanted me to snap your mug while you were in bed. So then I thought about at least giving you a shout out in the message(ex. mom was there but being reverent so a picture of her was unnecessary...) but I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete