Saturday, March 29, 2008

no pronouns on Saturday

Uhmm.....more rock band, yard work, laundry, dishes.
Agreed to do just the tables for one of the Wedding receptions. Am okay with that, good actually.
Ordered new glasses for Mom at Costco.
Discovered defective ligaments in feet from extra bones at the podiatrist.
Am trying to train for the youth hand cart trek! Bad feet make it tough to do so..
Sewing pioneer clothes this week.
Try not to copy sister in everything, was gonna skip the bad feet part.
Rachel is on a roadtrip with friends to tour some of AZ.
Haven't heard a word from Dan in days.

3 comments:

  1. man...feet problem are the worst. Really out of all of my joints that hurt...feet I think were a close sescond after wrists or maybe hands or elbows. hahaaa. No when it hurts to walk life is miserable. For me the mornings were torture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to try not to copy my sisters at everything but have since given up. Now I just call them to find out how to copy them better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if you try hard im sure you can leave out foot trouble. everything else sounds wonderful except you know I cant arrange flowers. LOVE CONNIE

    ReplyDelete