Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Missed the Mark

I didn't get any pictures of our hikes(2) in the spring desert this past week.
I didn't get any pictures of Keith washing all the windows and screens on our house. Nor did I get any pictures of Dan after having all four wisdom teeth pulled.
(He now has a dry socket and is under going more treatment for that.) Too bad we missed those pictures huh?
These are all memorable things in my life and definitely worth mentioning here but without photos they miss the mark somehow.

I do hope to still get spring desert pictures sometime soon, before summer hits hard, but we shall see.

Grandma will need glasses after all. But she is content with that and only a little far correction and the close up vision will continue to improve with more time.
I said "no' to two weddings this week. I just couldn't right now. (I about crumbled anyway, just to say no is hard for me too). I am still helping some with one and am quaking but okay.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Vickie I tried emailing you today but my messages got sent back to me. Could you email me your phone number? my email is samanthaemiller@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Vickie You can do both. Flowers and say no. Hope everything evens out soon. I love you. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Connie - you can say no! Good work. I am still learning that word. It takes a lifetime huh? Keep up the awesome work - you rock!

    ReplyDelete