Friday, March 21, 2008

Florida sun







We went to the beach, the Yankee spring training game, the pool, bowling, and out to eat. Many much fun and a well enjoyed relaxing break! Here's just a few photos. Sorry we're not looking at the camera in the Yankees one. I still liked it. Number 4 is Lou Gehrig, in case you wanted to know, one of Ian's favorites. And the one of us on the bench I thought was cool. I posted the one of us smiling too, if you like that better:). Anyway, it was fun. Oh, and that's Ian's sister's daughter, in case you were wondering where we all of a sudden inherited a child! They were there also. Good times. Hoping to get some more sun in Phoenix soon!


5 comments:

  1. HURRAY for pictures. I like the squinty looking off to the side bench photo. Smiles are nice too. I am perming my hair today. Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? I like the squinty bench photo too. Good luck w/ ye old perm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the very first on on the bench. hurray for posts! clic on the one of Ians face and it gets big and especially good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one just above the text, I mean. And all the rest are my favorites and so fun and sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like any picture with Allison in it.

    ReplyDelete