Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Beware the Ides of March

"Rock Band" has taken over my family.

Once again, have you ever heard Keith sing? (his bass guitar is better).
Danny likes to really "get into" his rocking. I am sure you could gather that if you have seen his blog, (if not, go there now and see the picture "jumping for power" at the beach) It 's hard on my furniture and walls.
Rachel's hymn singing doesn't compared to her rock and roll singing. It's great. (Don't tell her.)
David is totally enthralled with the drums! (Good thing My Mom is mostly deaf.)
This is a spring break from what?
help me.

3 comments:

  1. haha. hang in there vickie. Although sympathetic, I'm also jealous because you have Rock Band. Kyle and I would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about a picture,rock band rocking out and mom sitting calmly in the background. LOVE CONIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too I want a picture! Me too I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete