Thursday, March 20, 2008

By popular demand






Danny Rocks the House!








This is a relatively small group. No Rae belting out the songs and Keith is at work else where.
But you get the idea.

Eating fills some mouths and lends a quieter spell -- but not really because the audio output from the game is almost the same.

And if Danny is "singing" it more than doubles!!

Did I mention thst this is my view from my office? ( aka the Rameumpton) Yes, my concentraion on Relief Society business is minimally affected.









Time out to eat.

"Mom, I'm hungry"....

Well, its either fix food or sing.





Mom and Dodger, in the eye of the hurricane.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love seeing pictures of grandma jones. I miss you grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT PICTURES JUST WHAT I WANTED. LOVE CONNIE

    ReplyDelete