Wednesday, March 5, 2008

and all that JAZZ


Well, Allison dared me to put this on the blog. Since I have a general policy to never take a dare I had to wait 'till it didn't really matter any more before I could put this out there.


I had one of those Murder mystery dinner partys for my birthday. It was a redneck trailerpark version. Fun, funny.
We all ended up playing ourselves. Rae was the smart single floozy.
Dave, the carnival worker mech.
Dan the tough biker guy.
Gramma owned the trailer park and snooped(okay so maybe she didn't play herself but there were no sweet little slow worriers in the script).
Ian was the slick Tv preacher and Al was his heavily made up secretly sleazy wife(okay a stretch I know).
Keith was the wanna be country western star( have you ever heard him sing?)
And I was the slightly demented sheriff in charge trying to keep 'em all in line.



Dan gave it to me, da bum, the germ sickness that is. I have been sick in bed for 5 days! Count 'em 5. I guess that would account for the lack of "VJC" activity on the blog. So-- coughing aching, etc. has been the norm around here. It's been boring, but no energy to change that. Maybe I'll feel better soon.


"I'll think about that tomorrow, for tomorrow is another day". S.O.








Dave has another concert tonight. He is an awesome trumpet player. Jazz band is fun to hear too. Check it- back row, right side, silver trumpet!

5 comments:

  1. yess yes mom, j-soo himself. i cut it and it looks quite nice. i like that group photo too ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. vicki... I love love your blog. I check it everyday to see what is going on. I also love that you told my mom to comment. She should, I think they feel like they are keeping in touch more than they are. I also love what you called my site...why can I never think of creative things There is a small chance Cali and I will be coming to phoenix in April...Cali wants to visit her mom in law and my girl laura hardy lives there then we would visit you guys too. I don't know yet... Just something we are throwing around. I really need your email, phone number and adress. Can you email them to ashleyboice@gmail.com ? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ditto Ashley. I love your blog! I love seeing your great choice of pictures. So fun. Hey - I need your address as well. The kids want to send some pictures to Grandma Aha. Thanks! - KaeLynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog too. You guys are so funny. It's super funny to see grandma doing things like murder mystery dinners and old fashioned pictures. she never saw so many activities in Moses Lake. I always love it when people visit! just let me know when you want to come up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you posted this Mom. It still counts as taking my dare though (just kidding). Actually I had been wanting to post it myself, but I never would have been so clever with the whole "we each played ourselves" bit. Loved it! That was a lot of fun. Great job putting it all together Mom, you do a lot. Good luck with the Blood Drive!!!

    ReplyDelete