Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rants Much Better Than Mine

I have been interested in the Republican VP nominee.
The immediate uproar was astounding. So she must be good.
If it couldn't be Mit, (yes, I like to consider myself on a first
name basis with my favorite) then I quite like McCain's choice of fellow Idahoan and Alaskan Governor, Sarah Palin. It has brought his image back up a few notches in my eyes. I was worried about him there for a while.
Here are a couple of articles I really liked. They are funny, articulate and right on. (everything I wish I were).

I found(actually Keith found) an article by David Kahane at National Review Online:
Click here to view the article: http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=N2YzODI3MGE3OTU0Yjg5ZDY5YmFjZmE3MmFiOWE4ZjQ=


an article by Rich Lowry at the same place:
Click here to view the article: http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MjExNmM3ZmJiNGJmMjYyZGMwODdlMTkwMWUwODJmNzc=

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I haven't read these links yet, but plan to. I have an unrelated comment though, so here I am. Mom, I love the postings! I feel like I must have not checked the blog for 2 minutes and all of a sudden there were a million posts! From our fun trip, too! Woohoo!

    Okay, long comment. But hey, there's space, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al, I added a couple more after you jogged my memory. Fun times.
    Comment away and long is better.

    ReplyDelete