Thursday, September 18, 2008

Menagerie

My kids came back too soon from walking the dogs. David stayed in the kitchen while Rachel stood in front of Keith and I and started stammering out a long tmi story. ( Have all the parents had their warning bells go off? ) It turns out they had found an abandoned ,skinny scraggly, dirty,tiny kitten, in a bush out on a major street.
Well, of couse, I am now trying to teach this kitten to drink from a bowl and use a litter box.
She (it's barely old enough to be able to tell the sex, I'm guessing maybe 4-5 weeks old.) is way too young to have left her mother.
No one is answering any posted signs about a lost kitten, no surprise there, and well, here we go I guess.

This one is Rachel's. Ha!




Any suggestion on a name?


1 comment:

  1. Sooo cuuute! Looks like a puffball to me. But that's not the greatest name...I'll see what else I can come up with. Something from Lost maybe, since she was lost...oh I dunno.

    ReplyDelete