Monday, September 8, 2008

Ian and Allison Kelly Visit the Desert

This is not the Bronx.
We wore 'em plum out?!




Aren't we the same age?
Uhmm, no I guess not. see below for evidence.
Sedona is beautiful.


Before, during, and after the 50 foot plunge--together!
Kinda like marriage?"





















More at Slide Rock Park















That is Alli ,Spencer, and Davey in the background contemplating a slide in brisk, refreshing,"coldee" water.


All we need now is a Palominohorse for them to ride off into the sunset on.

3 comments:

  1. at 4:57 AM Al!? you are an early bird. Check my revisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom I have no idea why it says 4:57 am. I really am not up that early, or late. Not even now that seminary has started! But I suppose if I were up at that time that is what I would be doing:).

    ReplyDelete