Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our Ward

My LDS ward was in the back part of the Ensign! an article on our ward's Missionaries actually. It has a picture of one of our favorite familys seated around their table. Here is a link.

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=a6cfbf9cd2f0c110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&hideNav=1


We feel very proud. (Yea, I know, there is that word again.)
Now, with a Temple anounced just a few miles away in Gilbert, we feel we are getting on the Map. Fun.

Another cool thing, Elder Tanner from our Ward is serving in Oakley, Idaho! He says it is quickley becoming his favorite place. No doubt! His Mom is my visiting teacher. I told her it is in my home area.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Oakley :0 I am going on the 20th to Oakley - I will have to look him up. I told my parents to make sure and take good care of him.

    ReplyDelete