Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Walley Ball....













Here's just some of the fun you can have at our free to residents clubhouse-walley ball, racketball tennis, beach pool, heated year round swim pool, hot tub/jacussi, boating, kayacking, fishing, reception rooms with kitchen and dance floor, work out room, weight training room, various classes, communitee activities such as chili cookoff, dances, christmas mountain /food drive,and clubs, bikeing and running trails. There are parks with soccer fields baseball diamond, basketball courts and cool playgrounds-- great places for kids,all within this lakes area.

ummm.. this is a shameless plug for this area.

3 comments:

  1. I am sold! I will be heading that way in mid August, do you have any openings? We will be a party of 3-4. I am trusting the weather in August is just as beautiful as it was in March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh-that would be-lets see now--HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a friend who lived there when I was in Phoenix, and I was always so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete