Friday, April 17, 2009

Monotonous Continuation

Today I sat around by the pool and ate Easter candy.

Mom and I worked on learning the letters "G" and "H" in ASL.

Tried to change my blog.


Continued boredom here.

The rest of the family went dirt bike riding out to Indian Wells. Rae is meeting them there after she gets off work. Keith and David both had a half day.
I told them three strikes and you are out. Meaning no injuries this time or ...something will not happen until ...something happens. I will have to get Keith on board (not easy with motorized vehicles) or my threats would be useless.
My friends are all busy with their family's and I have no money to take myself shopping, any ideas on what to do? and don't say laundry! (also don't say genealogy).

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. Joey has been gone a week, it's spring break and my kids are climbing the walls, and I just put on a bra for the first time today. SOOOO BORING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tommorrow I am thinking of cutting my toenails.

    ReplyDelete