Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cactus League

Can anyone figure out what this is a photo of?

hint- it was my view during the game.

answer- Dave Watt's back




Okay, down to business. Wait, one more trick photo.
This photo?
Any guesses?
Five little dots in the distance above the giant green batters eye wall? (by the way when you are seated behind that thing, on the side, you can tell you have really bad seats).
Yup, it's a "fly by" of red Bi wing airplanes! Even at their slow speed I couldn't get a photo until they had almost disappeared. ( I have never claimed to be good at this. )



Rachel and Russ showed up too! Rachel started a water fight with me and I definitely "finished it".

But, the whole reason for this party is that our good old friends the Watts came to Cactus League spring training.
Cactus league for those of you who don't know(not Joey of course)is Major league Baseball "warm up "games. Oh I don't know- Ask Joe E. He may not know it but he is my "go to" guy" on Arizona sports.


Anyway, we went to see the COLORADO ROCKIES play the Chicago Cubs! We got some serious sun, ate dogs and cheese frys (10 points for finding them in the picture)and "drank" frozen lemonade. (I won't mention that the Rockies lost.)


Photo-from left to right-Nada,Josh,Jaxon(look closely he's only three months old, I am serving a purpose as I sit in my largeness, I am his shade maker!)Me, Ashley, Kaitlin, Rachel, Russ, then Davey, and Christine! (We have been friends since before these two were even born.)

Hooray for Colorado!

2 comments:

  1. Yea for friends. Good to see you all in the sun. Happy birthday danny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vickie...tell Grandma to check my blog, I finally made a bunch of posts.

    Also, love reading about your fam...this looks fun.

    ReplyDelete