Monday, April 13, 2009

The prodigal daughter returns

Maintaining my own blog was just ridiculous. Who was I kidding? You would think that a single, living at home, no responsiblities type of girl would have nothing better to do than blog!! Ha, yeah right. But count it as a lesson learned. So I am posting on the good ol' Cutler blog again. Not that it will be terribly frequent, but I think I will give it a better go. Went to Conference last weekend, it was glorious. My first live one. Can the church get truer? No pictures though. Sorry. I have become a little camera unhappy. Hmm. Don't like that, maybe I should get snappin. Make some summer plans, take some trips, have something to look forward to.

The last time I uploaded photos was January so here is a little from the holidays in Utah and then a rock climbing trip in Vegas where I stayed with Sam and Kyle but took no photographs with them...sweet.




2 comments:

  1. Raachel! Glad to hear from you!
    LOVE AUNT CONNIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAE!! Thanks for your comment! Do you ever check your email?? I've sent you a couple emails in the last several months. My number is 409-681-9986...if I don't answer, leave a message. A. Because it's a super cute message of my 3 year old. and B. Because I'm good at returning calls. Love ya dude!

    ReplyDelete