Monday, April 6, 2009

Max

Danny's old friend from Colorado, Max Bastian is serving in the same Mission in Chile than Dan is. he is about3 months ahead of Dan. It is so fun for me to see these two little boys now on their mission together. Max is front and center in black,and then backrow 2nd from left in grey. Dan is far right above and middle middle in purple, below.


I just saw Max's parents Rock and Melanie, at spring training,
the only picture i have of Rock is when he is on the phone. I guess he is kind of like Keith that way. Have you ever noticed how many group shots we have where Keith is on the phone?


By the way, Daniel was transfered to way northern misson today.

1 comment:

  1. Vicki. I'm guessing that Dan will be serving in La Serena (that's as far north as the mission goes). In my day the missionaries loved getting sent there.

    ReplyDelete