Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine



Ok, two posts in one day is probably the limit, but Mom gave me the go-ahead to post as much as I like. But I will limit myself to two in one day- it's probably better for my productivity in other areas of life anyway. But, I just wanted to share our little Valentines Day with you. We went to the temple (hence the nice clothes) and came home for a meal and funny little (ok, big) Valentines cookie I made for Ian. Made for fun pictures anyway:) Notice my lovely new dress (we got a different one from the one Ian ordered for me for Christmas, if any of you remember that) and the beautiful tulips in the background. It's AMAZING how much fresh flowers change the feeling of the room! I want to hang out in my kitchen all day now because they are in there! Maybe I ought to just bring them with me as I move about the house! Your love of plants is still alive in me Mom, thanks. I can't grow much in my apartment either, but every little bit is wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. you two look just lovely and in love. nice cookie. plus i am glad to see you enjoyed your valentines creatively. i might have danced around a fire with my face painted with charcoal on valentines. i need to figure out how to get photos from camera to comp.

    ReplyDelete