Sunday, February 24, 2008

I need Y-mountain parking lot! (Do I miss Provo?)




Why? you ask? Well, Phoenix is really good at being mostly flat sprawl and so there are buildings and poles everywhere. There isn't a handy, unencumbered overlook like that parking lot, or temple hill or even campus hill. Sunsets are beautiful, but photography or pure, unadulturated enjoyment is difficult. I did discover a broad, undeveloped expanse of ground south of David's middle school, but to get out there and still catch the sunset might prove tricky. Future pictures will testify.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't miss Provo, but it does miss you...oh and the Cutler link has been resurrected on our blog - all of my links and pics got dropped when I changed templates, I've been picking up the pieces since yesterday - so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rae! It has been one million years! You are as gorgeous as ever. Seeing your mug makes me miss freshman year. (Why, oh, why would I miss fresman year??? But I do!)

    I think a Taylor Hall 3200 reunion might be in order...

    ReplyDelete