Friday, February 15, 2008

I love my family





That's it. Just wanted to say that. I love you!

This is a great picture of all of us just after Christmas a few months ago. Actually there's two, one with Ian also (but without me) so I'll post both. By the way I love the comments guys. I feel like we're all, like Mom said, keeping track of each other. It's good to be kept track of (again, I agree with Dan on that one:) ) Oh, and I've been thinking of posting the crazy picture of us all dressed up in costume for our murder mystery party. Only if everyone asks real nice (and feels daring enough to have that out there on the web!)

4 comments:

  1. how come these are a tich blurry?
    who is poking Davey? Rae looks got too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that better Mom? I had to change the size. You can click on it to get the full size if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good golly I can clic on it a it gets really BIG! ihope to learn more all the time. It is clearer too. you are fun. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see the Murder Mystery pictures! If they're good enough for the family they're good enough for the world.

    ReplyDelete