Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Put it on shuffle!


It's 20 degrees out and I went jogging today. Quite strange for me, ordinarily, seeing as I don't jog ever, especially in the freezing cold, but Ian gave me an ipod shuffle for my birthday and it provided much incentive to get out there and get my heart pumping. Actually, my lungs sorta started to hurt from sucking in such freezing air and I could imagine the alveoli from my textbook pictures shivering. Sorry alveoli. It was a fun jog anyway, and I'm glad to know I can join Mom in her quest to stay active and healthy. Thanks for the inspiration Mom (and ipod:) ).

Also, I could do laundry EVERY DAY now that I have my shuffle playing excitingly-random tracks in my ears whenever I want! I finally see the appeal, Dan:) And you should try it Mom!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Allison,
    Welcome, I am so glad you're on board with this fun.
    did you--Ian like the blue blood comment?
    hmm maybe I do need a shuffle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute. bet your aeoveoli (what? eieio and on that farm he had a nurse) think you are witty too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok so attempted twice to leave a comment, but unsuccessful. so here goes. Allison! miss you love you. nice photo i like it. and iPods!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay...you are on her too. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete