Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sure don't mess around

hey hey hey, I am feeling alive and well (though not so well at, uh, 2:30am.) and I am living in the desert, so it is about time I got back on this blog! I guess I was waiting to have photographs, which I finally uploaded to my computer. I feel like I pontificate, opinionate and just generally talk plenty in real life, so I turn to pictures in blog life. For example, David and I on New Years Eve. Nice. Also, favorite sister in Nueva York.





Went to a primitive skills gathering, got my face painted with charcoal by some Anasazi friends and did some drum-dancing around the fire. Saw old white guys in loin cloths. And good looking young bearded men in buckskin...but not loin cloths...sigh.

Tamra (left), Stephanie and me after we attended the grand opening of the new Paul Mitchell Hair Fixin' School where Steph works as a big-wig with her own office (white leather sofa). As the three fellas with us (pictured below: Kyle, Matt and pursed-lip Derek) said, we ladies looked the "height of fashion". Naturally.

3 comments:

  1. Oh you mean you actually DID dance around the fire with charcoal on your face for Valentines Day! Love it. Good to see the proof, very cute proof too:)

    And can there be a more marvelous picture than the one of you and I in the city! And your lost earring..aw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know Grandma Minnie made that blue beret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a sis in NYC? I am in NYC! I must find this girl that is related to Rae!

    Oh, btw, how's it goin?

    ReplyDelete