Thursday, February 7, 2008

Freestone

Well, I broke down and joined Freestone Recreation Center for a month.
They have a cushioned indoor track, and Shauna and Shelley go there to walk and I need the added motivation to exercise. Two miles a day, plus whatever else we throw in like warm up laps and weight machines.
We are preparing to go on a Handcart Trek with the youth in a couple of months.
I'm an old out of shape "Ma" to my never changing "Pa" Keith. It will be great as long as I don't collapse.
An old nemisis rears it's ugly head.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mom, yep it's me. I like your blog! Oh and I spent the whole afternoon digging through (and consequently cleaning out- yay) all my closets looking for the last pioneer dress that I thought was in the bag with all the rest but wasn't. So, still looking. Anyway, this is a weird place to tell you, I'm sure, but I like it. I like that you are doing this. (the blog and the trek. both good things. both favorites.)

    ReplyDelete