Friday, November 7, 2008

Neighborhood Garage Sale

I am so tired. Do I start all my blogs that way?

7am Garage sale at the Cutlers!
We did pretty good and cleaned out the Garage at the same time, plus we made a little money for Christmas. (This getting a missionary ready stuff, can be very costly.)
I am glad we "sold it all" so I don't have to do it again tomorrow. We had planned for two days if necessary. The community did the publicity.
It stayed in the 70's too, so the weather was cooperative.
Of course now I have volunteered to help my friend do hers tomorrow. I did say I was not showing up 'till 8:00 though.
Maybe I will have to check out all my neighbors junk. I have some room in my garage.

2 comments:

  1. I love garage sales!!! In utah, they aren't great, because people try to sell their seriously trashed stuff for too expensive.

    Have you heard from your missionary yet? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete