Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Me & my kitty

Dear Mom,
Here is your supposed daughter finally ditching facebook to post something new and exciting on our blog. I might post my respect video if I am feeling brave enough (I am sorry I just don't think it sounds very good!!! Especially in the beginning. erk.) and once I upload it to my computer. I am currently out of disc space and need to take over Danny's laptop instead.






This is my new (old) cat. I have had her for maybe 2 months? David and I were out walking the dogs and heard a sad meow from under a bush and promptly adopted her. Her name is Zoe. The vetrinarians all adore her cause she is so easy going and well-behaved. She is darling. A good mix of spunk and snuggly. When she isn't nearly tripping Grandma running around under foot, she is snuggling with her in the chair. Here is a video of her playing...if I was tricky, I would put music to it but it is effort enough to post a video so don't expect pyrotechnics. And meanwhile don't strain yourself to listen to the video cause I am just on the phone in the background...




2 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE the picture of Zoe next to Grandma. These are a few of my favorite things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing that is a great song to have stuck in my head,'cause it is.

    ReplyDelete