Sunday, November 9, 2008

Accio! Alohomora! Lumos!

These are all the Harry Potter spells that I thought best meant "okay Mom, you wanted a post, you shall recieve a post!" (summoning, unlocking, and lighting up). Ha ha anyway. Ian and I were Harry and Hermione for a friend's Halloween party, so that's the latest that I have to blog about. (I realize I'm way past the time for Halloween posts, but we've already established my tardiness in posting at all, haven't we?) So here you have it. Oh yeah and I'm also including us at our ward Fall Festival. My YW and us were gypsies, so that made Ian Quasimodo. You know, Esmarelda and the Hunchback of Notre Dame? Or our version of such at least:). Good times. Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Laughed alot til David came to see.
    Wrote about you to Elder Dan. Thanks! Connection is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Quasimodo! Thanks for the post.
    LOVE AUNT CONNIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man Alli & Ian you are spectacular. Good to see you in the Hermione duds especially. Does my heart good. And I am particularily glad you know the spells so well. I am glad to know you are still a die hard.

    ReplyDelete