Sunday, May 11, 2008

Why do we have to stand? My 2 cents worth.





Standing up in sacrament meeting, so the Ward can Acknowledge you, is goofy!

Then you are handed a flower or chocolate. Don't get me wrong I like the gifts I just don't like the "please stand up" part.
None of us jump right up, they usually have to announce it at least twice before we slowly stand, grasp our hands together and look down at what's happening on our bench.

This particular ward is all about chocolate . It is discussed at length and often. We got Symphony bars and fudge today. I bet it's because the plants die.

1 comment:

  1. man that is way better than a pamphlet with a talk by G.B.H. that we got. Not that I don't want to read a talk by him...but I can get that online. I thought in my head...why can't we get flowers, or chocolate, or...strawberry shortcake. Hahaa. But at least we didn't have to stand up. Yeah...that is goofy. Congratulations...ladies you are women.

    ReplyDelete