Monday, May 5, 2008

Local activities

A few fun things I have done in Arizona since my trip to Bisbee. Hiked Camelback mountain with Mike whom I know through...you will never guess...Anasazi.
I was too afraid of scraping my face on the stone and maybe breaking a bone to try this view of Phoenix.
Will likes to slack-line. I think it is funny and would never actually choose it as an activity. But I am game if someone else wants to. Here we try back-yard style with bro and Lara in tow.

Can anything beat wally-ball with funny people? With beards? With acrobatics and switching sides during a set? (Jessica (mission comp), Tyler (Bisbee), Dave (blood), Will (anasazi), me, Tim (Bisbee), Lara (anasazi, Bisbee) and Sheldon (anasazi).
A rather static and dull "action" shot. But there aren't any others that aren't blurry.


3 comments:

  1. okay so Dave you look like a model or something in the group wally ball photo. very cool. Sounds fun Rae!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah alli, he looks like a model in all of the wallyball shots. it was crazy. i look like quasimodo in a few. how do guys get away with that. they may look goofy, but still good. girls, we look goofy and freaky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm ,I took the pictures, I was there watching.

    ReplyDelete