Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Samantha and Kyle

I have been wanting to post something about our visit to Miller's in California. My camera was fritzi so I just have a few semi clear ,semi representative photos but have decided to use 'em anyway since my words have been failing me a lot lately.
My niece, Samatha, and her husband Kyle have a great little place in a beautiful area of Thousand Oaks. They also have two wonderful little kids Kate and Owen.
I know it is never a dull moment at their house. Sam is constantly busy with them and then there is the work of being pregnant too.


We took them a sofa and chair. I hope she uses it like this as much as she possibly can.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes. That last picture looks like I just got my wisdom teeth out! haha. I am lying on your couch right now. Everyday. I LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete