Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Visit from the Emig's

My swing set in the back yard hadn't seen much use lately. The slide was nice and slowI managed to snap just a few photos of my Great Nieces and Nephews while they were here. They came to see their Grandma Aha while on their trip to the Emig's here in the Phoenix area. She was thrilled.



Jack I missed getting Carolina and Fiona in a shot. Nor did I photo their parents Cali and Joey Emig. I guess because it is busy when they are around.
We went to the clubhouse to swim. The Beach pool was open but it was a little cold. So we went in the main pool and the hot tub.
--So glad they came by.













Gracie's trick
with help from her big brother Tyson.

2 comments:

  1. So fun! And much warmer than our spring break in Idaho.

    Next time I am heading your direction :)

    ReplyDelete