Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer visits

--serious discussion of Bottle dripping techniques
Davey was a hit where ever he went. He likes little kids especially family.
I really wish we would have come home with pics of davey and Kate playing on the blowup mattress. She is a cutie pie! Owen wasn't sure he wanted much to do with us. He would turn his head away and grunt. He is a cutie pie too. Check out Sam's blog" In over My head" http://www.kylemillerfamily.blogspot.com/ to verify for yourself. We will have to visit more often to win him over. Consider yourself warned Samantha. Really was great to be there!



Cali ,Grace and Aha.



I love staying someplace that I am comfortable, someplace I don't have to worry about doing or saying the wrong thing or whether or not they will still be speaking to us next we hear of it. Someplace I feel I can come without much notice and they would still be happy to see us and we wouldn't be a worry or a burden.


Well, having a beloved Grandma along pretty much ensures all those things!


Throw in great food and it doesn't get any better.


Thanks, Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment