Monday, May 11, 2009

Just some fun with friends....

....and I got to be inducted into the Nursing Honor Society at the same time!!
Here is a handful of my classmates at Lehman College here in the Bronx. Only 9 of us got inducted, and it was a great honor not to mention a fun ceremony. Actually the highlight of the evening was....IAN. Yep you heard it- my friends loved him:) He had them laughing all night (dinner was served), took all their photos for them, and got some "aw"s about what a cute couple we were (only from the girliest of my friends) :). Needless to say they were asking if he had any brothers by the end of the night. What a cutie.....
He's a fabulous guy and I have to spread the love especially since it was his birthday yesterday (Happy Birthday Ian!). Born on Mother's Day; who won't love a gift like him:)

For any of you (okay, Mom mostly:) who would like to see a really nice tribute to Ian on his b-day you can check his sister's blog- really, it's really nice (she's a great writer too). That way you can all see what a catch I've got :)

http://www.dawesome.org/2009/05/ian-kevin-kelly/

Happy days here! Can't wait for my family's visit!

3 comments:

  1. alli I can't pull up the link
    HELP ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie, just copy the link and paste it in the address bar of Internet Explorer. Then hit the "Go" button and you'll be all set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah sorry I knew it didn't work but didn't know how to go back and fix it. But copy and paste does the trick!

    ReplyDelete