Monday, May 11, 2009

Ian

-- an old (and getting older) Mother's Day present to me as well.

Ian Kelly


Our beloved Cradle robber... did it have to be New York City!?



Are you kiddin' me? Of course.





























......................

Yankee fan, city boy-- yet seems to fit right in with our family somehow.
Yup.

Uh, all too well?
Maybe that should have worried us.
Nope.














Now we can't figure out how we ever managed without him around.



You have to click on this one and see him close up. really

WE LOVE YOU IAN


1 comment:

  1. Hey, and I thought I had cornered the market on awesome photos of Ian - then low and behold - you pull out those awesome Christmas shots. I was trying to figure out what part Ian was playing in your nativity deal.

    It is a fun to see Ian folded right into your family.

    Thanks for dinner tonight! It was a blast to spend time with your cute family.

    We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete