Monday, May 11, 2009

All About Ducks

Hmm... lots of thoughts to maybe blog-running through my head today- which is unusual. Maybe it is because I finally got some sleep. So instead of going on about one topic I will give a single sentence at this time on several. Probably.

My Hollyhocks are 10 feet tall.

Is 85 degrees a good pool temperature and what is the proper ph and chlorinne level?

I harvested a zuchinni AND a tomato. (it has now gotten too hot to set fruit)

I burned the soles of my feet today--one really has to give up going barefoot in this land too.

I am on a rampage and need to be sure and warn David of that when he gets home from school.

Speaking of David-Best Welder of the Year (and for 16 years) award!!

I really don't enjoy talking on the phone. I want to. I listen. I try. but i just feel no good at it. I think this goes for small talk in general as well.
Sorry Danny, mike, connie...

"Every minute of everyday I am thankful he is where he is- doing what he is doing"

I miss my sister.

Ian had a birthday. Happiness to him!

If I help Rae return all these packages will I be bailing her out of a problem that she herself needs to fix?? and do I do that too much with all my children anyway?

Mothers day... what have i failed to teach my children and what have I taught? This is where Ducks come in. (see link below) More on that later.

I loved the new Star Trek Movie. It was fun. And why didn't I see it with the Handy's?

I miss Allison. Lots of stuff going on there.


http://www.bamboo4u.com/ducklings.htm = ducklings

I want to learn how to create better links.


oh well..






2 comments: