Friday, January 30, 2009

Odd Thing

Here is an odd thing. After family prayer this morning we got to talking about chest hair. Yes, I know, very spiritual. (I blame this kind of stuff on Rae.) Our gathering for prayer has always lead to our being slightly rambuntous for some reason, anyway--I think society wants us to be androgenous! Why should a man have to wax his body? What is wrong with a hairy chest? The same scent for men and women? Please, no. Clothes the same? -jeans, black t shirt, a bandana, and tatoos and skate shoes. I have seen more and more people lately I cannot tell what sex they are.
Well, I guess the basketball player with the ponytale last night sent me over the edge,but I do enjoy a good rant once in a while--back to the topic..
Yea, I know, styles like thes have been around forever but it bugs me particularly this week.
Theyre trying to make it sexy (and a "turn on") when a woman "likes" a woman or if a person goes either way? Maybe by society I really should say Satan.
I say "Vive la Differance!"

even in a world that touts showing lots of cleavage it shouldn'e be appropriate before noon!

No comments:

Post a Comment