Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Danny's Christmas in the MTC

Danny spent this Christmas in the Missionary Training center In Provo,Utah. He is studying and training to serve the People of Chile in South America for two years. What an amazing opportunity this is for him. I am so proud of him.
I guess he really is an Arizona boy entralled by his first real snowfall in years, as evidenced by this Christmas Card he sent us.


He is working and doing what needs to be done.
And doing it every morning all over again.



As I have said many a time before,"I am happy every minute of every day he is where he is."

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. He really looks like a jones in them. We are so happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right on this one. How can you begrudge that they are gone, when they are in the only place you want them to be. He really does look great and very happy. Has he ever seen Max Bastian?

    ReplyDelete