Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Love Conference.

I wanted Conference to go on and on and on.

Hope in perilous times!

Were you all crying with the story of the little boy gathering the cows on"Ol'Banner"?
Every one of the messages, really every one, was good-great.
You can see the change in President Monson, I think, as the mantle of the Prophet settles on his shoulders.
He is - yup, I have to say it- awesome.
(I also loved the show on him that was just after conference. I hope some of you got to see that too.)

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. I wish conference was *every* Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the change in President Monson too. That is really cool.

    I taped the show in between and haven't watched it yet (we were busy having our ward's youth over for hot dogs, nachos, and muddy buddies, as is tradition. (healthy combo, eh?))

    Gathering the cows was a beautiful story. I think I'll rewatch that one. (DVR makes it easy. We even watched the last talk we missed Saturday afternoon for FHE. Smart eh?)

    ReplyDelete