Thursday, October 9, 2008

"only" 102 degrees

Okay so it is "only" 102 degrees outside. There is no such thing as only 102 degrees!
It is hot no matter how you figure it!!
I am in serious need of fall weather! It has always been my favorite season and there is none of it here in this,this,-- DESERT!

I have been running Mom to her Doctors appointments and lab tests and flu shots and pharmacy runs and Ensure buying and fast food drive thru and etc. to get her ready for me to be gone to New York City, and I just come home fom them all sweaty and irritable, and, and, and, Arghhh!

I hear New York is 70 degrees and has leaves of all different colors.
Allison had lunch outside! (imagine being able to do that!) under one of those trees!
I really miss the Rocky Moutains.
The following photos were not taken here.

Here I come Allison!
See you in Philly tomorrow! Oh, and I am bringing a few family members with me too.

2 comments:

  1. Those mountains are BEAUTIFUL. I miss the Rockies too. I'm sure the Adirondacks will help us a little. This is gonna be GREAT! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we'll at least get to see the falling leaves of the Bronx. :)

    ReplyDelete