Monday, April 14, 2008

Oh the places you'll go!!

I know you have missed me, despite mom's wonderful efforts of keeping me alive and well on the blog with her "standing on furniture" and "sitting on furniture with ginger snaps" pictures. A few weekends ago I went on a little Arizona excursion with some good friends (Lara, met through Anasazi-we are bosom friends-Tyler, the first guy I hung out with after the mission (he was home 2 months) and so he has seen me at awkward and his blond buddy Tim who is now my buddy too.)

This car was the first thing we saw as we pulled into Bisbee and then we got this shot at the end of the day as we were touring the town on our way out. If only everyone was this passionate about their beliefs...

Hooray for beautiful friends and being able to capture some of that beauty on film.
Pit stop.
Lara photographing...
...this.
Standing next to the peace wall with some of the famous Bisbee stairs behind (the town is located in a narrow gorge-like valley so houses are built up the hills and there are many stairs).
Up.
Down.
Sad to leave Bisbee, town of wonder and joy.
Finding this tree however, we quickly forgot or sorrow.
It was big.
Sunset + golden grasses + my cowboy hat + 2 photographers (lara & tyler) = very long photo shoot resulting in at least 20 different shots. I deleted most of the ones on my camera.
Lara's turn.
Scenic.
More scenic.
Lara took this.
We did take one with the flash, but I liked this one.
Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. can we lose that show chewed food photo it taints the resst of the beautif ul blog, please plus it is the first one you see. uhg.

    ReplyDelete