Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Glasses



I told Mom if I was going to take her picture it had to be someplace other than sitting in her chair, so here she is standing in front of the sliding glass doors in her bedroom.
















She was laughing quite a bit as you can see in the photos of her with her new glasses on. She also wanted to make sure I got a side view of her sunglasses in the pictures.



Here are also a couple of shots of some of the flowers (I don't think the pics are too good either). But you get the idea.


3 comments:

  1. I love the sunglasses grandma! I especially love the picture of you smiling though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures. You look great Mom. LOVE CONNIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oliver said the sunglasses looked good...then he said I miss her. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete