Monday, April 7, 2008

Danny and Grandma - Nineteen Cupcakes!

Whaaatt?

Mom can't do dishes really, it hurts her arthritic back too much.





Here are some pictures of the nineteen cupcakes we did for Danny's birthday party. He did manage to get quite a bit of frosting on his face and hands. He was inspired by Owen I think. I was just gonna hose him off but he is bigger than me. I didn't want to get wet.





We went for food at a new place Danny picked. Everyone but my Mom had done Mongolian BBQ before ----------------------What are you eating? I don't know.



We opened presents in the parking lot from the trunk of our car. I think Dan liked the bicycle pump David got for him.

2 comments:

  1. I think you look great Mom. Looks like fun. LOVE CONNIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh I love mongolian food. Did grandma like it?? Looking at those pics of danny on his birthday really made me think of my own little boys. Man they grow up so fast (I remember danny looking just like rob and Oli). And we continue to be their mom and make a million cupcakes for them.

    ReplyDelete