Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bonding over water-guns

Does that title make sense?

The pictures will help. So we had two darling twin girls who turned 12 the first day of girls camp this year. They are darling, yes, and SHY. I, however, witnessed a rare and wonderful miracle occur last week...that's right, bonding over water-guns. These girls opened up, came out of their shells, overcame their shyness, whatever you want to call it, as they led the pack in some really fun water fights:) It was great and I'm so happy we snagged a few photos. I love these girls. All YW leaders say that-- because it's TRUE I can't help it. What fun. And the twins and the other yw are all buds now. It's a great thing. I'm so glad I got to go this year. (I just got released and put into Primary full time.) What a way to go out in style!

Filling up at the pump. And the ensuing battle. Check out the mid-air water shot.
Check out that FACE! Wow that is awesome. I had never even seen this photo until I uploaded my pics just now. I call that a game face, people. Sweet.

I recommend this to all my Arizona-land family. You can resort to cups and buckets if you need to. Super-soakers would be ideal. Game on!

2 comments:

  1. Our youth just had a water olympics at
    Tempe town lake.
    Yeah for the fun. love the face too!

    it is so green there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. extreme heat warning here. with a forecasted overnight LOW of 90 degrees
    "I gotta get out of this place"

    ReplyDelete