Sunday, November 28, 2010

Scrapping

I thought Allison and I could tackle the boxes of photos stacked in the garage before the heat damaged them. It really was a bit overwhelming.  I have way too many photos with  way more of the most recent ones in the computer somewhere.

 I don't really scrapbook like most people I guess.  Nothin' fancy or expensive. I just mount pictures on a page with a little embellishment, kind of like old fashioned blogging I guess.
It was fun and will be worth it to have preserved the photos.  I am about ready to keep only 10  photographs per child though.

5 comments:

  1. Nice. And I am glad we have lots of photos. As you will be, once they are all in nice photo albums and you have grateful daughter and son-in laws and grandchildren. I loved looking at pictures of you as a kid! Also I like the blog background change. I vote for a new family photo though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dad and i think we had better try to get an old time photo this year. new nice photo would be called for too.
    nice hair Allison how is it?
    you you you can make photo albums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee. Ya old tyme would be great. me me me? ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice hair Allison how is it? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, nice hair Allison, I get it. Cuz I got a haircut. How is it? Yes, I am still liking it:) I am scrapbooking today!

    ReplyDelete