Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rachel's Moving Out

My living room has looked something like this for a while now. This time it's all of Rachel Annie's earthly goods in piles and boxes. The photo above is after a path has been cleared of the main pieces of furniture and a good portion of the boxes. We were in the process of loading our trailerand at a resting point.
She is moving to Missoula to attend Graduate school there! It is a good thing. We shall surely miss her but the excitment is contagious. Of course she is going to swing through Colorado on the way. I tried to explain to her that it is not exactly "on the way" but her 10 year high School reunion is there so... maybe i can convince her not to drive such a loaded vehicle pulling a trailer over the Rockies fom Denver to SLC but over the slightly less in elevation Rockies in Wyoming.

There was a decent amount of ground clearance, only five or six hours behind schedule, and she was wearing her tie dyed MC Hammer pants so all will surely be well.

Happy Trails Rachel!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know many people who can pull off MC Hammer pants. In fact, she may be the only person I know who can (other than MC himself, of course) She is such a babe! I know she is going to rock those rocky mountain types. I am so excited to hear all about her adventures in GRAD school. How cool is that, grad school?! Good luck, Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your sweet daughter just yesterday Auntie. She is doing great and is on her way. I was jealous of her adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Rachel. Everyone is wearing those pants in Madrid. I'm starting to like them.
    Love Aunt Connie

    ReplyDelete