Sunday, May 2, 2010

8 months

8 months and feeling beautiful. I don't mean that as a cocky thing, and maybe that sounds weird, but it is a beautiful thing being pregnant. That is what I mean. What a beautiful thing having a child. Pretty wonderful.Don't mind the self-posed and taken pictures of me, haha. Oh and the bottom shot may be cheesy but it was the only good side-profile shot that came out. Anyway, here's for you Mom:)
6 weeks left! (1st week of June, hopefully!) Love you!

PS Not much new to post. Just pics of me. Nursery still not there so that will have to wait...the crib remains unopened in it's box...we keep saying "if we build it he will come" so maybe that's why we're waiting til we're really ready for him:). Either that or until Ian finishes his semester:)

2 comments:

  1. we almost posted at the same time!
    thank you for the pics! love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean...I never feel more beautiful then when I am pregnant. You look great. Can't wait for the baby to come.

    ReplyDelete