Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wonderful Life Scenes

I really love Ian Kelly's film work. In case you all have forgotten he is attending Columbia University. I know/hope it is okay to share his work here.

(I have a small group of readers really.)


He would say it is in a rough state and I would say no "kicking of rocks" is necessary (as in-- line up the rocks on the ground, kick 'em with your foot and say, "Ah, shucks, it weren't nothin,").




Fun huh?!

Also--- I can't help but include this comparison--what a difference a couple of months can make.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Allison looks so cute! And it was so fun to watch her act in that little video! P.S. I originally told Keith we were going up to Mammoth this weekend but the couple we were going with got sick so we WILL be around after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, sweet, perfect mother-in-law,

    I'm honored you would direct your faithful readers to my humble (and yes, incredibly rough) homework assignments.

    When are you coming out here to rub Alli's belly for good luck?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the picture.

    LOVE the video.

    LOVE you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison is so cute! Wonderful show too! I had no idea she could act so well. The things you don't know about people.......

    ReplyDelete