Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pregnancy, Way Back When? 1985

Could anyone make"heads or tails "of these back then?
We nodded our heads and pretended we could. Well I just had to find some photos of "us" /me when I was pregnant with Allison. (--through my tears, for some reason i am feeling very....something.)

I carried my brown paper bag and soda crackers with me everywhere.

Here I am in New York City. Huh! what about that? This is before the food poisoning knocked me for a loop.

.....






Christmas
I remember sympathizing with Mary in a small way.
Wonderful!
and as Keith used to say, "Oh she is great, and getting greater"!

2 comments:

  1. Mom this is beautiful. I really love this post, thank you. I'm sorry you're feeling, something, and I just thank you for having me and loving me. I love the brown paper bag you poor thing:) Great photos! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! Happy birthday Allison.

    Brown paper bag? Really?

    Poor thing.

    ReplyDelete